DON’T EVER SKIP YOUR LUNCH! – BE PREPARED
An amazing 124 marbles gone forever at BEEWEIGHED weight loss support group. That’s a massive 62 pounds lost! We welcomed new members Sinead and Arlene to the group.
Sharon and Denise got to their target weights and received their certificate and bee charms for their incentive bracelet.
Sharon has lost a massive four stone with the help of Lynda and Denise a massive two stone, they both look amazing!! Well done ladies I’m soooo proud of you both for achieving your weight loss goals.
Helen, Tracey, Emily, Sarah, Joanne, Denise, Doris and Amanda all received their FAB FIVES after losing 5% of their body weight – keep going ladies you’re doing fantastic!
Sharon received her first stone and Sharon (who reached her target weight having lost four stone) received stone certificates – both also received charms for their weight loss bracelets.
Slimmers of the Week – a massive six members achieved the awards over the two meetings!!
- Meeting one went to Tracey, Sharon and Doris.
- Meeting two went to Ros, Jacqui and Sharon – massive well done to you all!
Last but by no means least Shanon who is so close to target and is fighting to shed her last few pounds had a super loss this week so received a special certificate and charm. Keep going Shanon it’s the last hurdle!
We discussed lunches and shared lots of our favourite recipes:-
Eating lunch raises your blood sugar levels in the middle of the day, which gives you the energy you need for the rest of the day. It also enables you to focus for the rest of the afternoon.
It is proven that people who skip lunch tend to overeat during their evening meal to compensate for missing lunch – so the key is DON’T EVER SKIP LUNCH!
- Crackers and Cottage Cheese for simplicity
- Sandwiches made with protein bread or thins as opposed to ‘regular’ bread
- Omelette – one egg with two egg whites, lots of peppers, onions and whatever meat your want
- Crustless quiches – can be eaten hot or cold
- Batch make chillis, curries, spaghetti bolognese, casseroles and freeze so there’s always something in the freezer
- Leftovers from the night before
- Soups – a few were discussed but the butternuts squash and ginger pack from Morrisons is Devine! – Makes a change for the Broccolli and Cauliflower one we have all tried!
We opened DIDSBURY BEEWEIGHED this morning with just a few members this week, hoping the word gets out and it grows and grows – if you have any friends or colleagues in the Didsbury, Burnage, Withington or any surrounding areas please spread the word, registration is free until the end of March at Didsbury – saving £7.00.