- Buy a new outfit in a smaller size
- Get a massage
- Go see a new movie
- Get a pedicure
- Buy yourself flowers
- Get a new hairstyle
- Learn a new skill
- Enjoy a laugh at a local comedy club
- Go see your favourite band
- Get a symbolic tattoo
- Get professional headshots taken
- Get a manicure
- Learn to make your own healthy salsa
- Buy a new water bottle
- Start a new garden
- Get a personal trainer
- Have a spa day
- Buy a new purse or bag
- Get a facial
- Buy a new book
When setting your weight loss goals you need to be realistic.
Set mini goals. If you are setting huge goals with no checkpoints in between you are likely to get lost or distracted along the way.
Begin by setting small goals and re-evaluating your goals each time you reach your mini goal. This will help you build more positivity along your weight loss journey instead of constantly feeling your goal is so far away.
- Across all five meetings a total of 154 marbles gone forever. Special mentions:-
- Slimmer of the week went to Lorraine, Angela, Dee, Sara, Debbie and Daniela.
- Lynn and Daniela got their stone awards
- Gina got her super seven award
Sarah got to her target weight after losing a massing 45lbs, she’s looking absolutely fantastic – WELL DONE!!!!