DON’T SKIP LUNCH!
We discussed lunches and shared lots of our favourite recipes:-
Eating lunch raises your blood sugar levels in the middle of the day, which gives you the energy you need for the rest of the day. It also enables you to focus for the rest of the afternoon.
It is proven that people who skip lunch tend to overeat during their evening meal to compensate for missing lunch – so the key is DON’T EVER SKIP LUNCH!
- Crackers and Cottage Cheese for simplicity
- Sandwiches made with protein bread or thins as opposed to ‘regular’ bread
- Omelette – one egg with two egg whites, lots of peppers, onions and whatever meat your want
- Crustless quiches – can be eaten hot or cold (below)
- Batch make chillis, curries, spaghetti bolognese, casseroles and freeze so there’s always something in the freezer
- Leftovers from the night before
- Soups – a few were discussed but the butternuts squash and ginger pack from Morrisons is Devine! – Makes a change for the Broccolli and Cauliflower one we have all tried!
- Home made Scotch Eggs (below).
This week’s results…..
Olivia Pippa remote member lost 1lb after being poorly too! 👏👏👏
Lots of amazing successes from the Zoom and remote members!
Haughton Green lovelies lost a massive 50 marbles. Helen got her super seven and slimmer of the week went to Susannah, she lost 5 1/2 this week. Vicky and Marion had their first weigh in and lost 6 and 6 1/2 respectively! 👏👏👏
We welcomed two lovely newbees, Karen and Mags. Have a great first week ladies.
Longsight lovelies lost a whopping 57 marbles!!! Louise got her super seven, Jacquie got her stone award, Slimmers of the Week went to Louise and Colleen. We welcomed new member Lyndylou.
Denton darlings lost a big 60 marbles, Sue got her stone award and Slimmer of the week went to Charlotte.
Have a fab week everyone!