Foods to help boost metabolism
Foods to help combat stress
it is claimed that certain foods and drinks can boost your metabolism, including tea, coffee, spices and energy drinks.
While you don’t have much control over the speed of your metabolism, you can control how many calories you burn through your level of physical activity.
The more active you are, the more calories you burn.
Foods that are calomel to increase your metabolism:-
- Protein rich foods
- Iron, Zinc (Meat, shellfish, chickpeas, dairy, eggs and whole grain.
- Coffee and Tea due to caffeine content
- Chilli peppers – contain capsaicin, this may have appetite reducing properties
- Water – drink iced cold as your body burns calories whilst getting it to your body temperature
- Seaweed is a great source of iodine, a mineral that assists thyroid hormones
Across all five meetings this week a total of 177 marbles were lost, a whopping 86lbs, big well done everyone.
- Super sevens – Fiona, Gabby, Anne-Marie got their first and Tracey got her third super seven.
- Suzie got her terrific ten%
- Julie got her 25lb award
- Slimmers of the week went to; Anne-Marie, Kelly, Colleen, Dee, Julie R, Karen, Jeanette and Jean.
MASSIVE WELL DONE EVERYONE! 🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌