The benefits of losing 10% of your body weight are amazing!
Across all four meetings we lost a massive 152 marbles that’s over five stone in weight! Big well done everyone. We welcomed new members Lynne, Nuzhat and Jo, have a great first week ladies.
❤️Babs, Marie and Marsha got their 25lb certificate and charms, well done ladies👏👏👏
Stella and Julie got their first super seven awards. Fab results.💕
Suzie got her first stone and also her fab five. She lost weight even after a holiday in Bulgaria! Well done love. 👍🏼
Tina, Claire and Julie all got their stone and a half awards. Fantastic achievements ladies! 😉
Slimmers of the week went to Marsha, Julie R, Liz and Becki – Big well done ladies!
❤️Liz also achieved her target weight after losing a whopping 10lbs. She’s looking amazing, big well done love! 💕👏👏👏
We discussed the benefits of losing 10% of your body weight also top ten tips when dieting.
There are many benefits to your body when losing 10% of your body weight including:-
- Improved cholesterol levels
- Lower blood pressure
- Less strain on your joints
- Decreased risk of diabetes
- Improved mobility
- Decreased risk of stroke
- Improved blood sugar levels
- Decreased risk of certain types of cancers
- Decreased risk of heart disease
- Decreased risk or improvement in symptoms of osteoarthiritis
- Improved sugar levels
- Looking 10% smaller!!
We also discussed Ten Top Tips to Stay on Track
- Don’t class foods as good or bad, have all foods but in moderation
- Never cut out your whole food groups – again have them in moderation and count them in your daily alliances
- A slip doesn’t have to become a slide, if you do over indulge, draw a line under it and get straight back on track.
- Eat smarter not less – fill up on high density foods, such as fruit and vegetables. Be aiming to fill half your plate with vegetables.
- Plan – know what you’re having at least a day in front – if not a week! Failing to plan is planning to fail!
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day – 8 x 250ml glasses. Why not invest in a tracking or fruition water bottle?
- Find an exercise you actually enjoy so it isn’t a chore, It should be fun
- Aim to exercise more than you did before. For example if you normally to 8k steps a day aim to increase to 10k
- Always fill your Tracker or App in – Nutracheck is BEEWEIGHED’s recommenced app
- Set yourself mini goals, i.e. every 7lb and when achieved reward yourself with something that is non-edible.
Have a fantastic week everyone! Looking forward to seeing less of you at the scales next week.