The benefits of losing 10% of your body weight are amazing!
We discussed the benefits of losing 10% of your body weight also top ten tips when dieting.
There are many benefits to your body when losing 10% of your body weight including:-
- Improved cholesterol levels
- Lower blood pressure
- Less strain on your joints
- Decreased risk of diabetes
- Improved mobility
- Decreased risk of stroke
- Improved blood sugar levels
- Decreased risk of certain types of cancers
- Decreased risk of heart disease
- Decreased risk or improvement in symptoms of osteoarthiritis
- Improved sugar levels
- Looking 10% smaller!!
We also discussed Top Tips to Stay on Track
- Don’t class foods as good or bad, have all foods but in moderation.
- Never cut out your whole food groups – again have them in moderation and count them in your daily alliances
- A slip doesn’t have to become a slide, if you do over indulge, draw a line under it and get straight back on track.
- Eat smarter not less – fill up on high density foods, such as fruit and vegetables. Be aiming to fill half your plate with vegetables.
- Plan – know what you’re having at least a day in front – if not a week! Failing to plan is planning to fail!
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day – 8 x 250ml glasses. Why not invest in a tracking or fruition water bottle?
- Find an exercise you actually enjoy so it isn’t a chore, It should be fun
- Aim to exercise more than you did before. For example if you normally to 8k steps a day aim to increase to 10k
- Always fill your Tracker or App in – Nutracheck is BEEWEIGHED’s recommenced app
- Set yourself mini goals, i.e. every 7lb and when achieved reward yourself with something that is non-edible.
This week’s results…….
We had some fab losses from remote and zoom members. 👏👏👏
Denton lost a massive 60 marbles. We welcomed returning members Rachel and Angela – have a great first week back on track ladies. Janet got her 25lb award, Michelle got her terrific ten % and slimmer of the week went to Sandra xx❤️👏👏👏
Longsight lovelies lost a lovely 34 marbles. Rita got her super seven, Jacquie got her stone and a half and Marsha got her three stone award!!! 👏👏👏Slimmers of the wweek went to Marsha, Lynda, Maggie and Yvonne. 💪💪💪
Haughton Green ladies lost a good 29 marbles. We welcomed new members Linda and Sue, have a great first week ladies.💪💪
Marion got her half a stone and Slimmers of the week went to Vicky, Marion and Lisa Jane.xx👏👏
Have a fantastic week everyone! Looking forward to seeing less of you at the scales next week.