🎉🎉BEEWEIGHED 2019 SUCCESSES 🎉🎉
WHAT AN AMAZING YEAR AT BEEWEIGHED
So BEEWEIGHED was launched on 5th January at Denton, just three weeks later a second meeting was opened at Denton, over the next couple of months meetings were opened at Didsbury, Levenshulme and Hyde. In 2020 there are a further 2 ‘at work’ meetings being opened. In December BEEWEIGHED was awarded the overall business winner of the year. To say I’m extremely proud and honoured is an understatement. Massive thanks to everyone who took the time to vote.
Across all five meetings throughout the year we achieved:-
- 8440 marbles went into the jar!
- 4220 pounds lost
- 301 stone – how amazing is that!
- 18 members achieved their target weights and have been maintaining brilliantly!
- 85 members got their fab five % awards after losing 5% of their body weight
- 47 members received their terrific ten% awards after losing 10% of their body weight
- 208 members got Slimmer of the Week
- 2 members reached 100lbs loss and received the special 100lb plaque
- 7 members received Slimmer of the Year awards
What a year!!! I’m so proud of every single one of you.
Slimmers of the Year 2019
- Didsbury Anne Marie Ellis – lost 36 1/2 lbs
- Lorraine Blackmore – lost 3 stones
- Levenshulme – Suzie Dennis and Marsha Brooks – both lost 3 stones
- Denton (1) – Julie Ralphs lost 55lbs
- Denton (2) – Corinna Barnes lost 8 stone 8lbs
Massive thank you to all my lovely helpers and friends that have helped and supported me at BEEWEIGHED – it’s been an amazing, successful and very rewarding year. Without you all the meetings would not be what they are today. I’ve met the most amazing people and made many true friends along the way. We’ve had the best group meetings and many, many laughs too. We are not just a weight loss support group, I now feel we are a little community.
Here’s to a fantastic 2020!